Approved Frappei5's Character Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Frappei5, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Frappei5

Frappei5 Verified Traveler

Username: [Frappei5]
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): [Frappei #5]
    Full Name: [Kamisama Akuna]
    Nickname(s): [Kami]
    Date of birth: [2389S 29th of May]
    Place of birth: [Very small village in Mainland where everyone know everybody]
    Job: [Alchemist, Medic]
    Interests and hobbies: [Likes to try making new things - she thinks it can make the world better, exploring and playing with Luna]
    Religious Belief: [Marventa]
    Signature Item (s):
    [A wolf cub - Luna]

Story Paragraphs: When Kami was younger she always liked to play with her parents, but one day, at the age of 8, her parents were killed. She was playing near house when she heard something. When she entered her home all she saw was a man in black running away through the window and her parents on the floor, not moving. That was the day when her only family was gone and the villagers started to avoid her. She decided to go and search for a place that she can once again call home.
    On the beginning of her travel she found a wolf cub in the woods and decided to keep her. It reminded her of herself. She also didn't have anyone.
    A few years later, she met a man that lived in cave. He presented himself as alchemist and asked her if she wanted to be his apprentice. She agreed. As the years went by, Luna was almost happy. She had Nicco, who was like a father to her, but there was always something in her mind that was telling her she didn't belong there.
    She studied under Nicco till she was 17 when she realized that she almost forgot her dream - finding a 'home'. As good as Nicco was to her, she still didn't think that cave as a home. When Nicco heard that she wanted to leave he was sad, but he didn't want to get in her way so he gave her all his savings and told her of a ship that is sailing to the unknown lands.
    It was a tough journey to the port but Luna thought it was worth it because she felt as she was finally doing something right. She felt like the path she is taking is the one fate made for her.
    Even though she doesn't know what waits for her on the other side of the sea, she was excited to go on a new adventure and maybe finally find a home.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. HeyitsTalon

HeyitsTalon Citizen Ambassador

Hello! I like the idea of the wolf cub, and with pets possibly being added in a future update, you could totally have Luna in-game. There are a few things you will need to fix before I can accept this though. Firstly, you will need a last name for your character. As well, if you could add a month and date to the birthday. Any of our real world dates work just fine. Third, the year is incorrect. If Kamisama is 17, then she would have been born in 2389S. I'm assuming that was an accident haha. Last of all, the background is too short. If you could add at least another paragraph that would be great! If your unsure of what to add just let me know here, or on discord (Talon#2357). Another thing, I don't know if you have discord or would like to add your discord tag onto this. It just gives us another way to contact you if needed. If you don't have discord that's totally fine!

3. Frappei5

Frappei5 Verified Traveler

Hey Talon! Thank you for reviewing my Character Bio. Your help is very appreciated. I fixed a few things and added more sentences to my characters story so if you could review it again it would be great. Thank you in advance~

HeyitsTalon likes this.
  4. HeyitsTalon

HeyitsTalon Citizen Ambassador

Awesome I’ll accept this!! Enjoy your time in Elpida!!