Forum Feedback

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by tcvs, Jun 15, 2016.

1. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in the process of fixing bugs on the forums. If you have any feedback to give, please share below. I am also taking feedback on the appearance on the forum and any places where the interface does not look correct.

Your input is most welcome.

Thanks,
    Tom

QuannTan and Alir99 like this.
  2. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Just because im obsessive like that, could our "Titles" be under our profile pics on the main page.

Also, personally, I think the "Members Online Now" Should be up higher. Mainly so that when I load the page, I can immediantly see who's on the forum and if the server is up. :D

Also, question? When the server goes up, will the members who are playing on the server be showed on the forum? :3

Nico likes this.
  3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Where exactly do you mean your profile picture on the main page? And I don't think there's really an issue with the position of the members online section, although if @tcvs doesnt like it, he can move it.

Regarding your final question, the forum will show how many people are online on the server, not their names. At least this is how it was in Prototype 1.

4. QuannTan

By picture, I mean the tab where it displays your name, your messages, and your likes. It's at the immediate top right after you click on "Forums." :)

Exactly what I meant, thank you! :D

Nico likes this.
  5. tcvs

Done!

Done!

No? At this point it is not planned to show the users online. We will see though.

6. QuannTan

Sweet! :D

Thanks, @tcvs !

Nico likes this.
  7. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

Could you add a feature to show if a user is currently online when looking at a post? It could be a simple "Online/Offline" tag either above or below the user's name or icon (to the left of their post). This is more of a convenience to let users know if either a specific user or staff member are online without having to check the main page.

[EDIT] I did not know the green triangle at the top of a user's icon means that they are online. Can you either change it to a "online/offline" tag or make it clearer what it means?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  8. QuannTan

Don't we have that already with the litle green triangle on our pictures? :)

Nico likes this.
  9. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

I did not realize that happened. Ignore that suggestion then.

QuannTan likes this.
  10. QuannTan

You do not have to completley disregard the question! You could ask, "Could we get them to be more noticeable?" :D

Nico and Zombie_Striker like this.
  11. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

We don't want to make it too complicated and crowded. Do you think the green triangle is not sufficient?

tcvs likes this.
  12. tcvs

At this point, we are going to leave the status as is. However, this might be revisited in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Alir99 likes this.