FloThePony's Beta Tester Application

Discussion in 'Application' started by FloThePony, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloThePony

FloThePony Citizen

Hello,
    My last application was declined.
    I think it could have been because I didn't post it myself.
    Now @Saphiria has fixed my issue, I can post a new one myself.

Name:
    Flo (real name is Matt, please call me Flo though xd)

Minecraft IGN:

TheRainbowKitten / FloThePony

Are you involved with any other Minecraft server projects? If so, what are they:
    No.
    (I just resigned from FadedPvP so I could have a better chance of getting accepted here!)

Why you are interested in our project:
    Because I love things like this. I have been following (I don't think posting) the thread on SpigotMC since the start. I get bored on Minecraft quite a lot xd. So I would love a server like this! <3
    I also LOVE RPG games. Then I get upset when I finish them. ;-;

Optional comments:
    Hey! Be nice to me. I attempted to buy @Saphiria a badge on SpigotMC once. Look at my second donator badge thread on Spigot, I wanted to buy him one. But a) he was on holidays - b) I wasn't allowed
    lol
    I would love to be apart of this server, even if I am just beta tester.
    I will put a lot of time into the server as well.

Thanks,
    - Flo

2. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Hi Flo.
    First of all, thank you for the interest in our server. It's great that you love RPG games. Hopefully you will also love our server once it is released.

The reason you were not accepted as a Beta Tester is due to your relationship with your previous server (FadedPvP). We are looking for individuals with high integrity that know how to work in a team environment. The feedback we got did not confirm those skills.

Our applications for playing on the server will be a lot less selective, so I hope to see you then! Feel free to pop around our forums every once in a while in the meantime.

Best of luck,
    Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.