Cunning Gamer's Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by CunningGamer, Dec 23, 2019.

1. CunningGamer

CunningGamer Traveler

Username: Cunning Gamer
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): CunningGamer#3391
    Full Name: Tarius Dorn
    Nickname(s): Tarri
    Date of birth: 2 386S
    Place of birth: Patraeia
    Job: Unemployed
    Interests and hobbies: Cooking, playing music, and learning philosophy
    Religious Belief: Aestheria
    Signature Item (s): Gold ring and a harp

Story Paragraphs:

I was born in 2 386S. It was around the time that the explorers were going missing on Insulera, and it was all of the gossip on the mainland. I was born to a mother and father but I was told that they soon abandoned me, leaving me at the front steps of one of Aestheria's temples. One of the philosophers that would often gather at the temple found me there and eventually decided to take me in. Growing up with a philosopher as a father, I learned how to think deeply and clearly and how to take my stance on any topic. My father taught me the basics of reading and writing and how to play a small harp. However, I was not able to master any of these skills. My father died when I was 13. This was only 2 years after the death of the Emporer and the world seemed to be in a state of disarray. I lost everything. I learned to support myself by playing my harp and trying my best to master it. I wasn't able to earn enough money however and had the house that my father had worked so hard to maintain was taken from me. When I was 14 the temples of Aestheria did not offer enough money to play my harp in their halls anymore, I had to turn to crime in order to make enough to eat. I was thrown into a prison cell for my constant theft of bread from a local bakery. When I was released the baker offered me a deal, I would bake for him in return for what I had stolen and he would give me the stale bread at the end of the day. I lived under this routine for years to come.

When I turned 18 I found a girl that I took a keen interest to. Her father was strict and did not support the relationship, but I was able to propose to her in secret. After a few months her father found out and he was outraged, we decided to leave for Elpida. The two of us had heard great things about the town and were hoping to start a new life there. Neither of us was able to afford passage on a ship over though, so we decided to go stowaway in the cargo hold of a ship. I wasn't found, she was. When I arrived I looked for her face everywhere but heard some sailors talking about a stowaway girl that they brought back to the mainland. I am now in an unfamiliar land with nothing and no one there with me. I am on my own.

2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Welcome to the server!
    This is a very nice bio, almost ready to be accepted. I have 2 things that need to be fixed before i can do that though.
    First, I need a full date of birth, not just a year.
    Second, according to your bio the emperor died in the year 2397S and as far is I know, this is not true so that needs to be replaced.