Approved Creation of Killer Kris

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by KrisReadsYaoi, Nov 26, 2019.

1. KrisReadsYaoi

KrisReadsYaoi Verified Traveler

Ign:KrisSweden
    Character name: Kristopher Kruell.

The mainland was where I was born. I born into the unforgiving side. I lived in the streets by myself after my parents were murdered. The were the Lady and Duke of a smaller town but I managed to escape. Somewhere along the way I met my teacher, he was an assassin and I learnt his skills over time. We did missions together and eventually I thought I found love but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Ever since I made a rule of not having emotions around others apart from my teacher. But even the man who I now thought as father laid in his house covered in crimson as i headed to the harbour.

I was 5 I'm now 23 and finally learnt who hired the assassin and who it was. I've already killed the assassin now i want the head of the other man.
    So using the money I've saved on missions I plan to find him and make him regret his decision.
    But there was another reason I am going, to find my lover who ran away when he had the chance. I plan to finish my last life and start a new one while I have the chance.

Skills: Archery, swordsmanship, throwing knives, parkour, (assassin skills)

Items taken: Apart from clothes and money Kris took 2 items. The throwing knife left to him by his teacher and his single medal coin proving his previous nobility status for his new start.

Gods worshipped: Phaedron & Marventa.

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome!

Bio is coming along quite nicely. If you wouldn't mind adding a Date of Birth for your character and possibly adding a bit more info regarding their backstory, that would be great.

3. KrisReadsYaoi

I don't actually know what year it's set but whatever the time is now he was born 23 years ago on December 21st.
    Current height: 6ft2inches
    Weight: 9st 11oz
    Birth: 00:54 December 21st mainland

His Backstory, Kristopher was a young lad who use to attend parties and banquets with his parents at nobility gathering where talks of trades and land was exchanged, but after one faithful night his parents were killed in front of him as the killer gave a smirk and threw him a single coin. None belonging to the mainland.

As the killer escaped and people believed kristopher to be the murder of his own nm parents he ran until he reached a new town a months journey away. Staring and thirsty. He had only survived on the rivers and nuts he had managed to gather along the way. But this city dwelled in evil where he met his teacher. A man who took him off the streets. Years passed and eventually they took a mission together. Where he was to assassinate a Prince thought to be a criminal mastermind but when it came to the time. Kristopher finally met his match. They had their battle and despite both being men something sparked. A year continued and their relationship grew. His master was angry of course but he had never seen this broken boy who never showed a smile finally happy. That was until his Prince left. He took his money and in the middle of a stormy night left kristopher saying he was going for help. He doesn't know why his love abandoned him but he knew where he went. By this point a few weeks had passed and his master had caught an illness spreading through the mainland like a wild fire when the time came the master told him how to finish his training. To kill the assassin who murdered his parents. Himself. Tears shared between them, the father son relationship. His master finally revealed the truth before kristopher took his life. Not for revenge as his master would have thought but to give him his wish. To die strong and not to die in pain to the incurable disease.
    Taking the money, clothes, the dagger, the medal of authentication, and a photo he got himself a ticket and finally set off to sea. To be adventurous and finish his assassination and to find the man who got away.

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

The current year in Elpida is 2405S, so your character would be born in 2382S.

I will approve your bio but I have to let you know, since your character is all about killing and vengeance, you probably won't get along well with NPCs and other players, but ultimately its up to you.

5. KrisReadsYaoi

As an assassin and master of disguise I had thought he would have social skills so he could blend into a ball where he would locate targets and take them off alone to talk after acquainting others. So I thought social skills wouldn't be an issue.