Approved CraftCreeper6's Character Biography (:

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by CraftCreeper6, Feb 13, 2016.

1. CraftCreeper6

CraftCreeper6 Verified Traveler

Name: Theseus (this name is heavily based on a Greek Fighter, he was a well known warrior)
    Date of birth: 2316S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: Outskirts of Elpida
    Job: Blacksmith
    Interests and hobbies: Being a blacksmith, creating swords and daggers to the best of his ability.
    Religion: Ignarus (Ignarus is the single and most respected God by myself, Ignarus was also respected by my father, he would say thank you after winning a fight to thoroughly express his gratitude)
    Signature Item: My father wished eternally for the Sword of Carredor, carried by the one known by Hercules. Despite the rarity of said sword, my fathers wish was to eventually have that sword in his position. Unfortunately, his life was taken. My goal is to retrieve the sword to honor my fathers dreams.

My life on the mainland:
    I was a wanted man by many after refusing to pay my debts. These long periods of refusal meant I had to flee my home town. I went to live with my family in a small village by the coast. My family was little - like me, my father was a warrior. I say was; he's no longer alive after fighting Achilles for the honor of knighthood. My mother - a widow, mother to but one child. And finally, my uncle Caesar - a well-known farmer with a small boat. My mother was an amazing cook. Chicken soup made from the freshest of chickens and herbs harvested from my uncles farm.

My choices had lead to a large disregard for many people - I hoped to start fresh in another place away from high commanding power. Withal, I shan't leave my mother.

I had contemplated leaving many a time but couldn't get the guts due to my mothers terrible condition. Leaving her would be forever on my conscience. Despite; I was forced, the creditors had found me and the sail was cast for my leaving. I struggled to say goodbye - I will miss her for eternity and will one day return.

I like to think of myself as a determined well contempt man with a nice aspect to my personality - despite, I will not cower to a mere fight. Fights are only picked based on self-defense and are taken place under my fathers honor. Never forgetting the beautiful well-minded soul of my mother so proficiently determined to give me the best life even if it means taking her own.

Moving to Elpida:
    It was more of a forced matter rather than anything else. However, I had heard stories of the wonderful, vast landscape that some could only dream of. The decision was made and I sailed for miles on the winds taking.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
  2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

@Alir99 is a little busy, so he asked me to reply for you.

While I don't normally do these, I think I can accurately tell you that yours is wonderful, and meets almost all of the requirements. One thing that can guarantee you getting into the prototype is by making it a little more detailed.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hi and welcome to Frontiers!
    Bio is very good so far, but in my opinion just a little bit short.
    I have a few issues however.
    1) You've listed your characters hobby as fighting. While that might be what your character does, I must tell you that we are trying to have a peaceful and calm experience for all players. So some other people who want to live in peace and calm might not like it if your character keeps trying to fight with them.
    2) Like I mentioned above, the bio is a bit short. If you could add a bit more about your character's past( his personality, family, life choices) just so we know more about your character and other people can relate to and get along with, I will approve it.

4. CraftCreeper6

I thank you for your reply, in honesty, I wasn't sure what to put for hobby. Him following his dad's path was the goal, however I can understand the issue you have. I'll change it to blacksmith if that meets requirements.
    As for adding detail, I lacked sufficient outcomes and thus didn't add much too it. I'll do my best as to creating a more detailed overlook.

Alir99 likes this.
  5. Alir99

Thanks for your cooperation :)
    Fighting is not necesarily a bad thing. We have an arena, which people will inevitably fight in. I was just giving you a warning though, that fighting as a hobby like you said is not really looked upon as a good thing. Someone who fights with other people will obviously have a lot of enemies, and we're not trying to do that. We want everyone to be peaceful and friendly :). If you want to put on fighting as your hobby, go ahead, but please keep it to a minimum and don't start it for no reason, otherwise there will be consequences.

You can put anything if it meets the requirements. The sky is your limit. Does your character like sports? Maybe music? Maybe hunting? These are all acceptable.
    I'm just trying to make sure that the server is suitable for everyone and everyone has the best possible time and experience.

Regarding the detail, just a bit more will be great. Just enough so we can get a bit more acquainted with your character.
    Good luck!

6. CraftCreeper6

I believe I have made sufficient changes, if not, please alert.

7. Alir99

Thank you for your cooperation.
    It's much better now :)

Consider yourself accepted. Just let @tcvs know your MC details and he'll add you to the server.
    Hope you have fun!