Approved Christoph's Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by oOChrisOo, Jul 10, 2016.

1. oOChrisOo

oOChrisOo Verified Traveler

Full Name: Christoph Zenia
    Nickname(s): Chris, Christoph
    Date of birth: July 9, 2388S
    Place of birth: Mainland, Outskirts.
    Current residence:
    Job: Works as a fisherman, but brings in poor earnings. Outside of Fishing, he practices Thievery and other Criminal Acts to survive. Hopes to one day be accepted and hired as an Assassin or Thief.
    Interests and hobbies: Interested about the truth behind the battle of the Gods. Hobby: Enjoys stealing, not only for wealth, but for the fun of it.
    Religious Belief: Believes in and follows the mighty Phaedron. Believes that stealth and trickery are the best weapons.
    Life in the Mainland:
    (First Person)
    Tainted. Never something pure. I was an outcast to my family, something unorthodox that did not belong. I did not follow their traditions, and resented their practices.
    I was merely a child at the age of 8 when I first heard of the Civilization of Elpida. I heard of its glorious lands and beautiful cities. Ever since that first day, I vowed that I would move there, and start a new life, one separate from the lowly farming traditions my family followed. As the days, months, and years passed by, I began to resent my family more and more. They held me back, kept me stationed in the "righteousness of farming". They believed I was tainted by the evil of Phaedron, wishing only to change what had worked for so long. Sadness, sorrow, fear, my upbringing felt like a cruel punishment. But what I felt most was not sorrow or fear of my family holding me back, it was anger.

Anger drove me to commit what I did that day... A warm and peaceful breeze drifted through the wheat field...
    That day, bandit flags appeared over the horizon, ready to destroy anything that stood in their path. My father and his brother took their positions inside, their dull blades ready, shaking to the beat of their hearts. My father ordered me to take a stand beside him, as I always had. But I was sick of the life I was given, sick of the corrupt torture my father brought upon me. That day, Blood was spilled. Not Bandit blood, but the blood of my parents...
    I clutched the bloodstained dagger in my hands, and entered the safety of my hidden cove. The local guards would search the area, and assume the Bandit's committed the murders. I watched from a distance as the home I had been confined too for so long, was burned away...

Escaping to Elpida was easier than stealing a coin from a small child. My forbidden practice of thievery and stealth proved helpful, and I was able to secure myself a direct passive to Elpida, by hiding in a food shipment. I was ready to start something more than just a simple farming job, I was ready to become someone not held back by anyone else. I was free.
    Signature Item:
    The Bloodstained Dagger I used to kill my parents. It represents my freedom, and my loss...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

First of all, you need an avatar for the forums. It can be anything you like tbh. Second, your date of birth needs an actual date, not just a year.
    And as last I just wanted to warn you. Since your character is a thief and killed his parents, he probably isn't the most popular person in Elpida.
    For the rest everything looks fine I guess, soon a staff member will take a look at it and you can join the server! :D

3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome.
    You will need a avatar to be accepted on the server. Choose anything you like. Like mentioned above, your character is a bit violent, so please make sure on the server, you respect other peoples right to play freely. Please let me know when you have an avatar.
    Good luck!

4. oOChrisOo

oOChrisOo Verified Traveler

Alright! I designed my character to have a... special hate I suppose. But overall he can be enjoyable, perhaps frustrated, but never disrespectful.
    I will try to get an avatar now.
    EDIT: If you want, I can try to make my character less dark. I was just trying to fit into the, dark guy in the corner niche.

5. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

No it's perfectly OK to have your character. I'm just saying he might not fit in completely, but you have chosen it, and you are in control of your character.
    Welcome to Frontiers!
    Contact @tcvs to get your badge and access to the server.
    Best of luck!