Approved Character Biography of "Ragnar von Wallgraben"

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Dominik, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Dominik

Dominik Traveler

Username
    : DarkSider8898
    Full Name: Ragnar von Wallgraben
    Nickname(s): Björn
    Date of birth: I was found wrapped up in a basket in front of a small house in 2381S. I only was a few months or weeks old. My so called birthday is the 24.06.2381S
    Place of birth: Wallgraben
    Job: Thief
    Interests and hobbies: Pickpocketing and lockpicking. It's my way to survive. Additionally I love to craft my own things, cause you can trust nobody than yourself.
    Religious Belief: Phaedron. I pray every evening before the hunt to him.
    Signature Item (s): dagger, Mask
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the third day on the ship. I hope to find a new life. Better life. Revenge.

The days back on at the mainland... man, i dont think I'll miss them. Grewed up in a small house with too many other childs. No one cared if I fell down the stairs, got hit by a stranger bullied by everyone. I hear the emotionless harsh words of my so called "Parents": "Take that, you cant choose it". At the age of 15 I ran away. We got nothing to eat and the space to live was miserably. I traveled away from this dump to the next bigger city, Hochstadt. There i lived on the streets for a few weeks. I learned that I have to steal things to survive, cause nobody cares if there is a young boy who is hungry. First i was really bad at it, taken much hits and punches. Somedays, well, it was night, I was going around to search a place where I can sleep this night, a man in Black with a mask approached right before me from nowhere. I was scared, but then he told me to come with him. I don't know why I followed him, maybe because I didn't had anything to loose? Nevermind. We walked to the canalization, and in there, there was a something like a tiny underground town. Merewin, it's the name of this mysterious man, trained me how to become a good thief, how to walk in the shadows, fight with bow and daggers,how to smith lockpicks, daggers and arrowheads. I learned fast. After this kind of "training" Merewin gave me his personal dagger as a gift. I lived in this town for several years, till the age of 19. In this years I also learned really much of Phaedron, and now he is the god I am proud of.

Something horrible happens in 04.2400S. Merewin, Jonah (a good mate) and I planned a heist of the "Bank of Hochstadt". As we performed the heist, everything goes wrong. Guards waited for us. Merewin and I somehow got out of the Bank and met up at our safe point. But no sign of Jonah. At this point Merewin got shot with a bow. Jonah comes out the dark and said: "Now I will get a better life!". He cheated on us. Seconds after the shot, three guards are running to me. Thanks to the good training of Merewin I hardly get the guards down, but Merewin was dead and Jonah escaped. Merewin tolds me once: "I will die someday, you should get my mask. its a heirloom every gradmaster gives his protegee.", so i grapped his mask. the following days we burried Merewin in the underground city. No sign of Jonah. I searched, better said, I hunt Jonah.

I found out, a few months ago, that the leaders of Hochstadt gave him the money to start a new life in Elpida. This is my chance to get him. As I got this information, my senses were blinded, I just traveled to the port, which is weeks of traveling away, and left all behind me. Leaved my Dagger, leaved my Mask. Money is no problem for me, I know how to get it...

Now I am on this ship, waiting for the arrival at the destionation port. I hope I will find Jonah to "ask" him some "questions"...

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Very nice bio :D

I also like the names of the locations you've mentioned.

Welcome to the community!

Dominik likes this.