Approved Character Bio - Ender

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Ender, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Ender

Ender Verified Traveler

Username - EnderDragon278
    Full Name - Ender Von Schicksal
    Nickname - Ender
    Gender - Male
    Age - 20
    Date Of Birth - 8th October 2385S
    Place of Birth - Abandoned and raised at an orphanage in the coastal mainland
    Family - Ender is an orphan and is not interested in finding his birth parents
    Job(s) - Assassin/bounty hunter for hire, adventurer
    Skill(s) - Born with a talent in combat and skilled in stealth. At the age of 12, he learns more martial arts and weapons to improve his talent. He also improves his stealth skill by spying and killing his target.
    Interests and Hobbies - Travelling around and treasure hunting in dungeons
    Personality - An introvert with no interest in politics, only cares for himself, but he is a very adventurous person because he likes to travel and treasure hunting in dungeons.
    Religious belief - Mainly Phaedron, but also prays to Marventa and Legaros and doesn't really care about the other gods.

Ender was found abandoned on a small alley and was taken by a caregiver to an orphanage in the town. all of the caregivers and the children are the followers of Marventa and Legaros and most of them are against Ignarus and Phaedron. Growing up Ender didn't have any close friends and was known to be a quiet child but he has a natural talent in combat and spying on other people. The caregivers start to feel anxious and worried about his behavior. At the age of 10, Ender has killed one of the orphans cuz he was bullied by the kid and the caregivers finally knew what he had done a few days later. As a result, Ender was kicked out of the orphanage and was imprisoned in the town's jail. Due to his natural talents, Ender managed to escape and left the town.

Starting from that day, Ender spends his time travelling from town to town and when he is 17 years old, Ender starts to find someone who wants to hire him as an assassin. He took advantage of his talents to fight and assassinate for living. Ender also realized that many assassins worship Phaedron, so he started to become one of Phaedron's followers. As time goes by, Ender began to like finding dungeons and hunts for treasures like gold, ancient histories, relics, and artifacts and he would sell it to anybody who wants to buy the treasures he found.

Recently, Elpida was found and rumors about the city and its wealth start to spread across the mainland. After hearing about the rumors, Ender decided to move to Elpida. of course, he needs money and enough resources to survive and travel to Elpida, so he continues his job as an assassin. He also keeps on exploring more dungeons for more treasure hunting until he earns what he needs to travel to Elpida. After that, Ender begins his journey to Elpida, hoping to continue his career as an assassin and to start his next adventure in dungeons and explorations.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

Would you mind adding a bit more to your bio before i can approve it? Maybe add a bit about your character's personality, background, family and so on.

3. Ender

Ender Verified Traveler

I've added a bit more about my character. Let me know if i made a mistake and need to add more. Thank you

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to the server!