Boop the Humanoid Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Boop, Dec 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Boop

Boop Traveler

Username: TheSenpaiKawaii
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): Boop#4152
    Full Name: Boop
    Nickname(s): The Robot; The Droid; Scrap; The Ancient Slave.
    Date of birth: Unknown, a robot slave from an ancient kingdom that had come centuries before Patraeia.
    Place of birth: Unknown, was found on a beach during an exploration in 2390S.
    Job: Fisherman
    Interests and hobbies: Searching for his rod, gaining wealth by any means, especially fishing
    Religious Belief: Marventa, Metus
    Signature Item (s): Fishing Rod, Pack's note

Since the awakening: When I awoke, I was already on a shit. I felt I had been missing something for so long, a part of me that was crucial to my way of life. The crew of the ship I was on acted very surprised that I had moved, yelling words I did not understand. My visual sensors looked around and analyzed everything there. The object in question which I had a craving to find was nowhere in sight. The people around me had their weapons pointed at me. I didn't recognize the family crest, so did what was best and engaged in offensive mode. Only my weapons did not appear. No blades shot through my humanesque wrists. No gasses streamed out of my mouth. My entire insides had rusted. All the enemies ran right out of the room, except for one. Cpt. Pack Jarrow he had called himself.

Many years passed. Over time, I had regained a few of my memories. I knew I had once been a slave worker for one of the greatest families in the Planes, I had taken great pride in being their top fisherdroid. From them, I had received a fishing rod, greater than any other. I kept it close to me for my entire being. generations of the family I worked for had passed, and still, I heald onto my trusted rod. it had all come to an end in a night of fire and metal, the family I had worked for so long had fallen, my body fell into the depths of the ocean and shutting down. When I awoke my rod was gone, and I absolutely needed to find it. Cpt. Pack Jarrow had sworn to me that he would do all he could to aid me in my quest.

This quest eventually had led to an island that was said to give any information to any person, so of course, Pack and I had to make a stop there. When we got to the island, it was just the two of us on our small ship. We got off onto the island and explored. In time we had found a large cave with vines dripping from the roof. I enabled the lights in my vision sensors and Pack and I went ahead into the mouth of the large system. We reached the end and there was a large hole in the ground, deeper than any I had seen in my life. Deeper than the ocean itself. on the far wall of the cave, in large bold characters, read the text;

"IF IT IS THE TRUTH YOU SEEK
    ONE GREAT SOUL AND END MUST MEET"

I couldn't figure out what it meant. What was the soul? Which end did it mean? But before I could find the answers to any of my questions, Pack turned to me and said;

"I'll jump down if it means you can find your rod."

I couldn't let him do it. If he fell he would never be able to come back up. And then it hit me. For me to be able to find the whereabouts of my rod, I had to give a human soul to the crack in the cavern, and myself being a robot, I had no human soul. Pack was willing to sacrifice himself for my dream of uniting with my rod.

Before I was able to say a word, Pack removed his bag from his back, ran, and jumped into the crater. I had no way or time to stop him. I had to let him go. Then came a deafening voice that seemed to originate from everywhere at once.

"THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE GREAT SOUL
    INSULERA'S WHERE YOU'LL GO"

So I picked up Pack's bag and headed back to the ship, with my mindset on reaching Insulera. I stopped by the mainland, dropped off my bag, filled Pack's with fresh supplies for the journey, and went aboard the next ship to Insulera. On the ship, I had found a note inside of Pack's bag that I hadn<t seen before.

"Thank you for all the great memories you have offered me in these past 15 years. I truly appreciate it. My life may have come to an end, but your immortal soul's life has just begun. I truly wish for you to find your treasure. Have a good life, my friend."

For the first time in my existence, I had felt sadness and joy. Sadness for the friend I had lost. Joy for the memories I had made, and for the future to come. I cleared my mind just in time for the ship to land into Insulera's main port.