Prototype Banditofdoom's Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Banditofdoom, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Banditofdoom

Banditofdoom Verified Traveler

Here I will list current bugs if they are small enough to not be game breaking but annoying enough to need to be fixed.

Bug 1. Girl You Better Fix Yo Wheaties (STATUS:UNFIXED)

This bug involves holding items in your left hand (To reproduce this bug best used item is a stack of apples) and eating said item while you have wheat selected on your hotbar. The result is that after eating the apple, wheat will vanish from the stack of said hotbar item and be nowhere to be found. Thus resulting in a loss of productivity, and a general annoyance. This bug could also work with other items but from what i've tested it with (And I fear to test it on other things) the main issue is apples and wheat.

Bug 2. Rhogar's Hermit Hut (STATUS:UNFIXED)

This is a more minor inconvenience then anything but according to Tomas he tried to fix it earlier and it didn't work. Basically whenever you try to trade with Rhogar the hunting supplies trader he will give the following message. "Sorry, I am already trading with someone." This isn't particularly important as the things he sells are fairly easy to obtain but it's more for the sake of convienence.

Saphiria likes this.
  2. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Did you lose any major items from this (wheat is pretty easy to replace)? If so, I could ask the team about giving you back the lost item(s).

3. Banditofdoom

Banditofdoom Verified Traveler

No, the only items I lost was wheat, lots of wheat. If I could get that back as flour that'd be much appreciated. If not, it's no big deal, this is a prototype after all, you in no way shape or form owe me any form of reimbursement. Just happy to help!

4. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Thanks for the report, I have noted them in our issue tracker.