Are Garosh and Hegemon hallucinating?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Zombie_Striker, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

While speaking two everyone in town, I found that Garosh and Hegemon say things that could either mean they're hallucinating or that something broke while designing those places.

For Hegemon, when talking about the rail system, he notes the he has been watching watching it for hours and it never stops, but there is nothing there. I would normally just dismiss this because of the other things he says, but the table looks like it could support a rail system like what he says.

For Garosh, when you say hello he will respond by telling you to pull up a chair by the hearth, and when you say warm he responds saying how the fire is warm. The thing is, there is no fire in the fireplace. Is this a problem with the builders not adding any fire, or is it just that he's hallucinating the warmth?

SideNote because I do not think this question needs it's own thread: Is there currently a way for players to restore their hunger?

Tomas and tcvs like this.
  2. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Haha, The problem with the fireplace would be a building error. We will have that fixed for the next map update! @llyrios.

3. llyrios

llyrios Retired Staff Retired Staff

Of course

What fireplace is it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  4. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Good observations. :D
    As mentioned, these are build errors.

As for food, there are several food items that are craftable - mainly bread.
    I'll be adding a lot of new food recipes by the next update, along with wiki entries for the cooking discipline.

5. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

In case you still need the coordinates, the fireplace is at 181, 53 208. And Hegemon's rail system is at 135, 54, 282.

Could you post one of the recipes for bread, whether it is on this thread on in a wiki page?

6. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

I went around to a few homes and I noticed most of them have no fires. I think this is because players still have the ability to burn-out fires... I tried to replace them as much as I can.

7. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

When fires are put out, I believe they trigger bukkit's BlockDamageEvent. Since it looks like you are only checking for BlockBreakEvent, fires can be broken.

8. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

I forgot you are a developer! Well, I am sure @tcvs can fix this.

9. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

This issue has actually been fixed for awhile, I apparently left it hidden in an old git stash. I will merge it into the new update. Will be fixed for Phase 2.