Anyone excited for The Division?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by llyrios, Jan 6, 2016.

?

Are you excited for this game?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. llyrios

llyrios Retired Staff Retired Staff

Anybody hyped for this great looking game!?

Tom Clancy's The Division is an upcoming open world third-person shooter role-playing video game with survival elements developed by Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Massive, Ubisoft Reflections, and Red Storm Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It was announced during Ubisoft's E3 2013 press conference, together with a seven-minute gameplay demo and is set to release on March 8, 2016.

The Division takes place in mid-crisis New York, an open world with destructive environments that is free for players to explore. The player's mission is to restore order by investigating the source of the virus. Players have to team up with other Division agents as they progress. The game's core mechanics are similar to other third-person-shooters, in which player character can carry three weapons, and explosives like sticky bombs and smart mines to fight against enemies. Players may take cover behind objects during firefights to avoid taking damage from enemies, and to give them a tactical advantage when attacking.

I believe it is all online, so perhaps we can establish an MF team :)

Alir99 and ologenis like this.
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

OMG YES!!!! I am so hyped for that game. It looks amazing! I was watching the trailer a few months ago and honestly i was just amazed.

3. llyrios

@Alir99 The engine trailer showing off how and why it is the best game engine yet is just breath-taking!

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

I agree. I've played a few of the previous games: Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon, but I'm really excited about this one.

5. llyrios

Yeah, back on the playstation :D

I've loved all his games, I believe this one will be absolutely amazing

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016