Unofficial Lore Angus's Biography

Discussion in 'Custom Lore' started by QuannTan, Jun 3, 2016.

1. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Why create another one? Because having a backup character is always good!

Full Name: Angus R. Allistair
    Nickname(s): "That Drunk B*stard" , Angi , *Drunken Gurgles* , Old man.
    Date of birth: August 23rd, 2353S
    Place of birth: A Tavern in a Town High up in the Mountains.
    Current residence: A small cottage in the mining village.
    Job: Stonemason
    Interests and hobbies: Binge Drinking
    Religious Belief: "What's a religious?" (Marventa)
    Signature Item(s): A custom drinking mug he made out of stone, with gold fittings around the lip and bottom, and a bear engraved on the north side.
    Accent: Scottish-Thick
    (Also to note is that this is my secondary character. Not my main.)

Physical Traits: Gray hair, bags under his eyes, always wears some kilt of sort, dark green eyes, and he always smells of booze.

ANGUS's Biography
    My name is Angus Allistair, I hail from a small town high up in the mountains on the mainland. Now as for the name, Bah, I can't be bothered to remember that. Though I can remember my parents, boy were they a right sight for sore eyes! My mother was a bar wench who loved to flirt with the patrons, and meh' father was the bartender, and not a bloody happy one at that! So as it goes, my father did not appreciate meh' mother flirtin' with those patrons, and as I remember I think I was 15 before he actually did somethin' about it. Which, to me, made me think he was a rather weak willed man but hey, I won't judge a man who dealt with drunks all day.

Anyhow, back on to the topic, my father finally snapped one day when meh' mother was flirtin' with this big burly fella' and as luck goes once my father opened his mouth that big mongol jumped up and knocked him so far across the bar I think the towns below heard him hit the wall. Only reason I remember this was because I was sitting behind the bar washing mugs with my spit. Yeah, you'd think seeing my father splat against the bloody wall would'e shocked a young boy as I was but no. When I was behind the bar I was able to sneak drinks when meh' father wasn't lookin', and so when all this was happenin' I was bloody "Rocked" and I mean stoned like a castle wall. So sitting behind there I began laughing and my mother seeing me like the way I was and my father being dead against a wall, she broke down crying. THe big burly man looked down at her and snarled, and I swear he grew horns as he through her over his shoulder and took her away. Which might I add to this day, I have no idea where they went or where she is now.

Gah, Anyhow back to the story; so as I finally came out of my drunkardness, not only did a headache hit me like a runaway cart but the realization that not only was I alone, but now I had a dead man sitting against a wall and ten other customers staring me down. Then all at once it hit me, like the barstool they through at me, that there was no longer someone to stop them from taking free drinks. So as the crowd swarmed over my now consciousness fading body I thought, well this is definately not good. Then Afterwards all I can seem to recall is waking up in the back of a cart with chains on surrounded by other ladds with chains on.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Nico likes this.
  2. QuannTan

(Cont. Because the thread would not allow me to go over 1000 characters. Sorry about having to use a reply)

Angus Biography(Cont.):

Which leads into my later days, I had somehow went from a happy tavern life with a family to call my own, not a perfect family but one nevertheless, to being a slave for some rich "Noble" fellow. I was, I think, nineteen or twenty then and I remember working as a trade ships crewman, and being a slave I didn't earn any bloody pay and I didn't have the best living conditions. So one day, I decided I was tired of my life at that point and so I made a plan to jump ship at the next port we stopped at, or at least to take down my "Master." So as luck woulda' gave me the next port we stopped at was on Elpida, and as I was taking a crate of what I presumed to be swords off the ship, I just made an absolute break for it. My "Master" seeing this ordered his bodyguards to get after me.

So as I was running I saw a sign that I think read something like "Mining Camp," so me thinking it was a great idea I ran straight towards it, and as I was running I kept hearing the guards behind me every so bloody often say things like,"I think he went this way," or "I hear him panting!" Which not the most disconcerning thing I had heard throughout my life. But anyhow, as I arrived at said mining camp the men outside were moving a large amout of stones out of the mine. I screamed at them "Help! Slavers!" As the gods gave me a stroke of great luck, the men working all grabbed their tools and took defensive positions. Then one of them gave a great whistle, which confused the bloody crap out of me but I just kept running towards them.

As I arrived I hid behind some big bloomin' crate, with the nobles bodyguards right behind me. As the bodyguards stood there a big one came forward and said,"Give us our man, for he is property of nobleman-" whatever his name is. The miners all moved forward holding their picks in very agressive stances, and then a man came out from the mine and looked at the miners and looked at the "Slavers." The man moved up towards on of the miners closest to him and mumbled something, the miner mumbled back and pointed at me.

Whilst I was still huddled behind a crate, he came over and asked me what the men were after me for, I told him what had happend before and how I was a slave for a long time. He gave me a nod and stood up and moved between the line of miners, then while he was walking away I noticed something.

He had a great big warhammer on his back, and from what I remember I think it was entirely iron with
    a leather handle. He began shouting at the guards, "He is no longer on your property and you no longer own him; and if you try and take him, we will take you all down." The big Bodygaurd chuckled and said, "You and this bunch of grunts. Hahaha! We could kill you all without breaking a sweat. We will just take our man and be off, no bloodshed, no fighting." The, who i presumed, head miner gave a scowl, and the big bodyguard said, "So be it." Then ordered two of his men standing behind him, swords drawn, to charge the head miner. The miner gave a loud whistle, and then I swear I saw two cloaked women stand up in the bushes and fire their bows, instantly killing both of the charging guards.

Right then the big guards' face not only looked shocked but stunned, then he ordered all of his guards to charge at the miners', the Big Miner chuckled and gave another loud whistle and, no jokes here ladds, before any of the slavers remaining guards could even make a move two men and a woman fell from the trees and dropped on the guards and stabbed them in the backs. Then another arrow flew from the woods and hit the big guard in the knee; As the guard fell to a knee, all the miners surrounded him and the head miner came forward with his warhammer drawn and said, "There's a special place in (Whatever Hell is called) for slavers like you." Then he slammed his hammer down crushing the big brutes head in with a crack.

As I came out from behind my crate I looked down at my once hunters, the head miner looked at me and said, "We don't take kindly to slavers up here, and so long as you are here with us you are no slave." I gave that great man a handshake, then all of a sudden my old "Master rode up on his horse with two of his heavy armor clad body guards behind him. He asked with his ignorant posh accent, "What happend to my men." The head miner looked at both of the nobles bodyguards, rolled his eyes then asked, "Did you enslave this ladd here?" The noble looked at me and gave an angry scowl, "Why, yes good sir, thank you for capturing hi-" The miner stopped him, "You do not own another man you incompentent bellow." The noble laughed and told the miner that if he didn't hand me over immediantly his guards would kill all of them and burn down the port.

The Miner tried not to laugh but couldn't help himself, and all the other miners began laughing as well, the noble with a very confused look asked, "Why on Metus's good world are you laughing about?" Then one of the miners said from the back, "Because you still think you have guards," which I hadn't noticed, but all the while behind the noble, were the bodygaurds not only dead but hanging from a tree with nothing but a hook in their throats. The nobleman became very uneasy and looked at the head miner and said, "Good fellow, we could work this out, you give me my slave Ill pay you handsomely." The miners all looked at eachother, then at me, then back at the noble. Then the Head miner gave another loud whistle and another arrow flew out of the forest hitting the noblemans' horse right in the heart.

As the nobleman lay their with his leg stuck under his "Noble Steed," I came up with a pickaxe and said, "Isn't fun being the one getting hit now is it." Then with all my force I could muster, I slammed the pickaxe into the Nobles' head, hearing the wonderful crack of skull as the metal met it. All the miners laughed as I came back holding the bloody pickaxe, then the head miner spoke, "Ladd with a swing like that you are welcome here anytime!" I thanked him and all the other miners graciously, but then it occurred to me and I asked to head miner, "So. Mind telling me how in the bloomin' 'Eck you had those ladds' and lass's just on standby?" The miner told me his long story of how he worked in the milita and how they owed him for him saving their lives all individually during an attack on the village.
    I stared in awe at this tall standing, warhammer wielding war veteran, and thanked him again. So as we all stood there discussing what had just occured as well as if I could get paid for mining ores for the mine, the town guards strolled into the camp. They looked at the miners and me all standing together with pile of bodies in front of us, and a dead nobleman with a deep gash into his forehead.

Then the guard sergeant asked very curiously, "Er, Mikael, mind telling me what happend here?" The Head miner who I presumed to be the one named Mikael answered, "Oh nothing but a bunch of slavers and a corrup noble dog. The sergeant laughed and said, "Just remember to clean them up, I'll make up some story to the dockmaster about the noble being attacked by wild dogs. THanks for taking care of them for us mikael, as well as to the rest of you thank you." Then him and his other guards rode off back to the port. I then turned around looked at the mind then looked at Mikael, I asked "I have two questions Mr. Mikael." He laughed and said, "Call me boss if you don't mind, and what are your questions ladd?" I began, "Ok, boss, one being how long do I work?" Mikael told me I would work for approximately five to eight hours a day, I understood and nodded then asked "Second question being, does the town back there have a tavern?" He laughed then said, "Yes, yes it does and all miners here get a discount since my wife works there!" I smiled and told him I'd be glad to work with him and all the other miners.

As the years passed many of the miners died, and very few were replaced, nowadays it's usually just me down in the mine. Everyday, I finish my work then go to the tavern to drink my problems away. However, on sundays, I always stop by my good friend Mikael. I make sure that the grass hasn't overgrown him, and I make sure his gravestone is nice and pristine, being the one to have made it I make sure it stays in decent condition. As I do with all the other miners graves I knew, but especially with my good friend Mikael; May all those glorious men rest in peace.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Nico likes this.
  3. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Try adding paragraphs to make it more readable.

Saphiria likes this.
  4. QuannTan

Fixed it, sorry about that I always forget about putting it in paragraphs! Thanks! :D

Nico likes this.
  5. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Okay, it is very easy to read now!

6. QuannTan

Hopefully it is! Sorry about that folks! :)

Nico likes this.
  7. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Moved to Custom Lore.

8. QuannTan

Nico likes this.
  9. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

No problem.