Approved Palycraft's Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Palycraft, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Palycraft

Palycraft Verified Traveler

Username: Palycraft
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): Avery#4921
    Full Name: Paly Eldershaw
    Nickname(s): Paly
    Date of birth: June 6th, 2380S
    Place of birth: Plains of Mainland
    Job: Plantation Owner
    Interests and hobbies: Artifact Hunting, Carpentry, Hammer Wielding
    Religious Belief: Metus
    Signature Item (s): "Green Hoe", A Hoe that is powered by gears and is rotated to swiftly gather larger and more amounts of harvest
    "Golden Earring", An earring that was passed down by family generations of paladins that give the heir an extra sense of encouragement

Story: We, The Eldershaws were a simple family-exclusive unit. Consisting of your typical Mother, Father, and one brother kind of household. One where all memories were shared, and also the hardships. My father is your typical macho role, good at Using hammers and building things, like our old house and tools for our farm, where mom would tend to the farm on a daily basis. Our father served in the reserves for the military as a Great Hammer wielder. Only to be amplified by the earring passed down by generations.

Mom on the other hand was the homestead hand, she was given the hoe from dad who scavenged the lands during his military duties, and found an artifact that promoted good harvests. Unfortunately this is where things turned sour. I speculated that the hoe had a curse bound to it, which was to only be broken by the natural sacrifice of life.

I Believe that without any of that information known, dad brought the artifact home, and presented it to mom, and everything was fine, until harvest came around. Since we're quite a bit away from other people, and were self sustaining on the land, we relied heavily on our harvest to survive. But because i think the ring was cursed, the harvest was next-to-nothing, and in turn, the lives sacrificed were our parents. Ultimately breaking the curse, because all harvests have been simple and plentiful since the massive speculated sacrifice.

It was then just me and my brother, who soon met his own fate when the winter came along and we couldn't sustain the harsh frigid temperatures of the cold. I was close to death, when some random folk stumbled across us, and by that time my brother was gone, leaving me as the last of the Eldershaws.

The folk sheltered me quickly, then expressed how there's new land discovered, and suggested that after my current dilemmas, it would probably be best to build from the ground up, metaphorically and literally. So that's what happened, with just the clothes on my back, a golden earring, and the Green Hoe, came a new generation of Eldershaws.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Welcome to the server!
    This is a good bio, however there are some problems. Firstly, If you are 26 years old you would have been born in the year 2379S. Secondly, there is no magic accessible to the player as written in the bio guide: "There also aren't any mages in our world. There may be alchemysts, brewing potions with strange effects. There may be historians learning about the myths and legends. There may even be strange inventions that feel magical. But no character is allowed to wield any form of special magic." This means that i can't approve these items as they posses magical powers. Could you please change these things?

3. Palycraft

Palycraft Verified Traveler

Changed the Ring to a mechanical hoe, and the earring to assume some form of self encouragement (versus holy power)

Also since it's December, its the second half of the year, i'd be 26, if it was january, then i'd be 25

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  4. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Nice!
    Approved!

Palycraft likes this.