Approved Azrael Azhim character sheet

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Ethereal, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Verified Traveler

EtherealWhisp's Character Bio

[​IMG]

Username: EtherealWisp
    Discord Username (only if you want to be verified in the Discord group): @乇ㄒ卄乇尺乇卂ㄥ#4227
    Full Name: Azrael Azhim
    Nickname(s): Az-Az, Az, Azzy
    Date of birth: 1/13/2385S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Job: Thief, but does manual labor for anyone looking to hire.
    Interests and hobbies: He wishes to be the greatest thief in the new world
    Religious Belief: He prays to Phaedron often, usually before stealing something.
    Signature Item (s): A small wooden box containing his parents ashes.

Story Paragraphs:
    Azrael was the son of two commoners, both very good people. His mother always told him he would go to achieve big things, and this fuelled his burning ambition. Unfortunately this wasnt the only flame involved in his life; there was a flash fire in his small town on the mainland and both of his parents lie among the ash, which he later gathered as much of as he could and he keeps the ashes in a small wooden box. Azrael took his mother's words to heart and decided he would reach his goal one way or another, whether it be thievery or fame. He took thievery as him only option because he thought he was born too low of a rank to have a real political impact and for some reason crime came easy to him.

After the unfortunate incident Azrael's ambition was greater than ever and when he heard of the new world he couldn't resist the call of riches. He scrounged up as much currency as he could, most of it from the ashes of his home, and some "unwilling donations" from his neighbors. He boarded the next ship to the new world, and was home free! He decided to refrain from thievery for a while while on the mainland so people wouldn't get suspicious of his activity, but now was his time to strike.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

Unfortunately we do require a bit more writing before we can approve your bio. Also your character does need a full date of birth.

Please update us when you’ve edited it.

3. Ethereal

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome! I've updated the date of birth but I dont completely understand what you mean by a bit more writing, can you clarify on that? Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

4. org36

org36 Citizen Ambassador

He means that your story paragraphs are too short. Here's some possible things you could write about:
    Why is your character's Signature Item a bow? In fact, how did he obtain it in the first place?
    Could you give more details to the parents? How did they affect and inspire the character to be who he is now?
    Why does he aspire to be the "greatest thief in the new world"? Perhaps fame, money, or power? Or is there another reason?

5. Ethereal

Thank you for the clarification! I have updated the story block and decided not to go with a bow. I hope what I've written is enough!

6. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thank you!

Welcome to the community :D