Approved The Diary of Edya Haral

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Medecc6, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Medecc6

Medecc6 Verified Traveler

Medecc6's Character Bio

[​IMG]

Username: o_Aliza_o
    Discord Username: Arigato, Gyro.#6318

My full name is Edya Rose Haral, although some of my friends call me Ed, or some perhaps just Rose. As of the starting of my diary, I am 23 years old, my birthday lying on the 13th of April. I was born in a small town in the Mainland that, well, let's just say nobody's probably heard of it. My job? Well, I don't necessarily have one, but I...get by. I much enjoy reading, when I'm not... acquiring things. My patron is Phaedron, you could perhaps guess why by now, but if you can't...it's better that you don't know.

Full Name: Edya Rose Haral
    Nickname(s): Ed, Rose
    Date of birth: April 13th, 2382S
    Place of birth: A small little town, though, you wouldn't have heard of it.
    Job: A pitiful pickpocket.
    Interests and hobbies: Aside from...acquiring goods and cash...she's rather fond of reading books, which her literacy is explained in her background.
    Religious Belief: Phaedron, obviously.
    Signature Item (s): A small bronze locket with a piece of glass inside, and obviously, her diary.
    [​IMG]
    Background
    (Also, for those that don't know, mater is latin for mother, and pater is latin for father.)
    My mater died when I was born, which left me with my pater. He kept the both of us out of trouble and mostly stable through gathering his own food, something that was abundant in the small region of the Mainland we lived in. However, one night while I was 16, my pater never returned. I took my mater's locket from my pater's strongbox and ran to the bigger cities, looking to get away, knowing my pater was the only thing keeping me out of trouble with the locals.

I'm glad I got out of there, really. They had a very...severe way of dealing with... profit... takers, and my hands have slipped into a handful of pockets already. If it weren't for my pater's interventions, I'm sure I would not be around to write my diary now. I'm sure I would have been imprisoned or executed, for my... fair share, of EVERYONE'S profit... But, that place is long behind me now, so it matters not anymore.

I had to get money through certain means for a while, as well as food. Not necessarily the most legal of ways, but nobody needs to know that. I'm not a thief, just...self-benefiting, to some other's dismay. That also coincides with my writing this diary. My pater had taught me the basic alphabet and grammar needed to be literate, but never finished teaching me, so I've taken to... acquiring literature along my way. I've had a few close scrapes with the law, but I haven't been caught just yet.

I managed to get the money to come to Elpida, despite not being very rich. That doesn't make too much sense, now does it? But since this is my own diary, I can admit to myself, not all of the money is MY money. Why did I decide to come here? A new land, ripe for the taking... and a perfect little place to be able to clean out people's pockets- I mean, getting here wasn't cheap. So, my new life in Elpida begins now. Hope I don't- it seems here that ink had splattered onto the paper, obscuring the end of her sentence.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    ZeldarinaX likes this.
  2. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Hi! This bio looks very good. It's very creative and it's apparent that you did some research for this bio. However it's just a bit to short. If you could add maybe 1 more paragraph then i would acccept this. Something that could be added for example is what trouble your dad was keeping you away from.

3. ZeldarinaX

ZeldarinaX Lore Lore

Hi! I'm not a community person so I don't accept or reject bios but as the lore writer I just wanted to say I really liked your bio. I'll be seeing you around Phaedron's temple :p

Medecc6 likes this.
  4. Medecc6

Medecc6 Verified Traveler

Done!

5. eragon43

eragon43 Known Citizen Ambassador

Awesome! Zelda is right, this is an awesome bio.
    This bio has been approved!