WorldLyf Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by WorldLyf, Mar 29, 2019.

1. WorldLyf

WorldLyf Traveler

Name-Lucius Sulla
    Nickname-Lucius
    Gender-Male
    I am 19
    Date of birth:2386S
    I was born on the mainland
    I just moved to Elpida
    I am a Blacksmith Apprentice
    My interests and hobbies are blacksmithing, I am adventorous and like to take swims in the ocean. I am interested in military.
    The gods I worship are:
    Aestheria
    Ignarus

My Signature items are:
    The last picture of my mom, which gives my hope in hard times.
    A sword my father gave me to protect myself.
    My interests and hobbies are blacksmithing, I am adventorous and like to take swims in the ocean. I am interested in military.
    Physical appearance- I am 5 '8 A pretty muscular man.
    Personality: Brave and adventrous. Empathetic.

Backstory
    I grew up in royalty, my parents Cynthia Sulla and Cornelius Sulla. My mom died when I was very young so I don't remember her very well. My dad has one cracked picture of her. They were very crucial to the success of Patraeia. My father was a supplier of the military that kept bandit tribes from attacking. In my daytime I help out a family friend at the blacksmith down the street. I One day my father, Cornelius Sulla decided to run for senate. Senator Pertentus, one of the most powerful senators was not happy. Senator Pertentus knew that he couldn't keep his senate position to my father. Senator Pertentus came into our house one day grabbed my father by his shirt and said
    "If you don't stop I will burn your house down and kill your son!"
    My father was frightened and gave me a lot of money. He said,
    "Go by a ticket to Elpida and never come back, here you are in danger but there you will be safe!", "go start a new life!"
    Even though I know I have to go to Elpida I don't want to. All my friends and family are back in Patreia. I hope to find a new life away from danger. My dream is to own my own blacksmith and supply weapons to the military. I have always wanted to be like my dad, He is my role model. He is so brave through all these years when my mom died.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome to the forums!
    We will be going over the new bios soon.

3. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome to Minecraft Frontiers!

The bio is a bit shorter than what we require here, so try adding a bit more to it. Your character also needs a full date of birth.

If you would like to join our Discord in order to check on our progress, join the link https://discord.gg/aytwqmQ