Approved Lega "Savage" Tonin Biography (that should do it)

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Legatonin, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Legatonin

Legatonin Verified Traveler

Full Name: Legatonin
    Nickname(s): Savage Legan
    Date of birth: 2382S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: Elpida
    Job: Exploring Miner (Explorer, Miner)
    Interests and hobbies: Sweet shining Diamonds, Wealthy riches of Gold, Power of Redstone, Mysteries of Lapiz, Scorching Coal. Exploring new places underground and aboveground, searching locations filled with much treasure abd riches.
    Religious Belief: Ignarus, Metus
    Signature Item (s): Diamond leather gloves, his hand protection from hurting his hand from mining, also a memento of his old home. Dark goggles, an instrument given by the merchants he encountered that helps him see in the dark unless activated..

Backstory:

Abandoned in the woods after birth, saved by passing Miners who were doing an expedition for new riches between the grassy plains and a dark forest, he was picked up, brought up and was raised by them. As he grew up, all what was given to him was work, work and more work, cast aside because the people thought that he was different, not because he's human of mysterous origins, but because he had some skill in the art of mining, and that made other the locals jealous. Because of his luck with the pickaxe, often of the places he mined yield good riches and that made them want to take him for themselves, to the brink of desperity.

Escaping that hell hole of a home, his plan to was to reach a destination, his passion to explore flared him to leave. Packing his bags of ,what he could steal from what he called "Parents", food, light, and many other resources that is needed for the journey, mining straight, left and right, up and down, untill he struck a cave system, leading him aboveground, to the place he never thought he could go. Dirty as he may look, arms swollen from continuous mining, eyes were red, and hungry for days, he mustered up strength and he was able to make it to the exit. Thoughts of the new lands was filling his head with glee, new sceeneries gave color to his mind, and new holes for him to dig and mine for treasures(lel). From a barren childhood to an experiencing adulthood, this was what he was looking for.

As his exploration goes, he crossed paths with travelling merchants, meeting new faces, and unfamiliar races. In there, he was able to sell his stores to the merchants in exchange to giving him a job as one of them, They agreed, him excited and thrilled that there is a new chapter to his life, replacing the bad memories of his childhood to a fruitful adulthood. To Elpida he go.

PS:
    Please tell me which and what's wrong with my biography, so i can make changes and make it more balanced.

PS:
    Is this realistic enough?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

First of all, this is a realistic server. So no Dwarves or magic blessings to help with mining. If he was adopted by a family of small people and just had a lot of luck when mining, I guess that would bo ok.

Also some minor spelling grammar mistakes and it's kinda short. Nobody cares about spelling and grammar but you might want to make it a little longer. However technically this should do, depending on @hastearms opinion.

3. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

As Nico said, it's a realistic server. The closest thing to magic is having a long sword not hit an enemy that's a block away. :p
    I think it is an interesting bio but I don't think it fits with the lore of the server. All you really need to do is change the dwarfs to miners and I think it'll be fine.

4. Legatonin

Alrightyo! Got it, i'll work on it by tomorrow!

5. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome.

Nice bio so far, however as @Nico mentioned, there are no magical creatures, just realistic people such as me or yourself. Try adding a bit more meat to the bio, and it will be fantastic. There are also a few minor spelling mistakes, but nothing to worry over.
    Apart from that, I don't see any major mistake. Notify us when you've made the changes.

Best of luck!

Nico likes this.
  6. Retiora

Retiora Retired Staff Retired Staff

Looks great but there is see there is still one thing that don't belong there such as: "meeting unfamiliar races".
    I don't think that is right because there are only humans.
    But the rest of the story was great and fun to read :).
    I think when a Mod or Admin looks at it he will probably let you on the server.

PS: Notify Alir or another Staff member with the permissions to allow you to the server ( You can notify them with a private message or like in this post with @Alir99).

7. Legatonin

what i meant about that is yknow, people from different countries he's not known of, since ofcours he's been living underground his whole life till he was able to mine out.

8. Retiora

Retiora Retired Staff Retired Staff

Oh alright.
    Than i think everything is good.
    You now just gotta wait for Alir or another staff member with the permissions to control it.

Good luck and hope to see you on the server :) .

9. Legatonin

orighty just messaged alir

10. Alir99

Fantastic!
    Sorry for my late reply and thank you for cooperating.
    Message @tcvs to get server access and your prototype badge.
    Best of luck!

11. Legatonin

Yes!!! Thank youuuu

12. Alir99

Anytime.

13. Legatonin

Done did messaged tcvs

now i need to sleep

14. Alir99

He should be home soon, so just give him a bit of time.

15. Legatonin

;-; i wanna joiiiinn

16. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Give him some time. They have lifes too you know.