Approved Connor Elric

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Connor Sheehan, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Connor Sheehan

Connor Sheehan Verified Traveler

THIS ARTICLE IS PROPERTY OF CONNOR SHEEHAN AND WILL NOT BE USED BY ANYONE ELSE WITHOUT PERMISSION
    Info:
    Height 6'3
    SO: Straight
    Affiliation: None
    Previous Occupation: None
    Homebase: Steve's Farm
    Weapons: Longsword, Shield, Armor
    Religious Belief: Faith In Legaros, Ignarus
    Birthplace: Mainland, Unkown
    Year: January 16, 2388S
    Job: Gladiator

The Beginning:

Life, the only thing Connor was yet to experience. Of course, he had done some under his adopted parents. He lived on the mainland for such a long time he forgot his life on the island of .... he had forgotten. He wanted to move to a small island called Elpida with his parents. He was 17 years old but had no experiences with sailing and agriculture and swordsmanship. He reckoned he could be a Gladiator, or a farmer but, he wanted more. He wanted a meaning.
    Then, suddenly, his were attacked on the boat, when his parents passed, he thought it was a murder, he was correct. So, in rage. He hunted down the murderer. Perhaps it was a ravaging beast, a mercenary, it was a homeless stowaway. He hunted him DOWN. He killed the man, the man's last words were "You would be a great Gladiator.".

Essentially, he had become a wannabe Gladiator, but he wanted to fight in an arena, though he was wanted. He wrote in his journal "Through the night I have one shot to live another day- I cannot let a stray bowshot give me away!"

He had made the decision to move to Elpida, when on the boat a storm struck and in his journal entry he wrote "And so my experiment begins, with my friends all scattered to the winds, Steve is in Elpida, redefining bravery, we will never be truly free until we fight for the truth for thee! When I find freedom today, Paxton is waiting in EPD!"

He wanted this so dearly, he was wanted in the mainland. Then he reached the island of Elpida, and moved in with Steve. Then on, he lived there and kept training.

FULL JOURNAL:
    Entry 1: "I've got a lot of brains but no polish, huh, I'll need to work on that."
    Entry 2: "We did some work in the garden today, not much else."
    Entry 3: "We are going on vacation to the coastal regions of the mainland, excellent trip ahead.
    Entry 4: "My parents have been murdered on the boat, I am telling this to anyone whom might be reading this I am hunting this criminal down."
    Entry 5: "I found the scoundrel, a stowaway. I killed him, I'm wanted. Through the night I have one shot to live another day I cannot let a stray bowshot give me away!"
    Entry 6: "My Father, whom served in the military formerly wrote this to me. 'Let me tell you something I learned, when I was young and sought for glory, you have no choice who lives, who dies, who tells your story.' I am currently shocked."
    Entry 7: "I am currently doing some work to get to the Island of Elpida, we have been there and I want to go there to live a normal life."
    Entry 8: "At the dock, the man whom was selling passage asked who I was, so I answered "Connor Elric, Sir" I got in"
    Entry 9: I am on the ship, fine for now. I have been looking through my fathers logs, it says something about the Ten Dual Commandments, I wonder what these are. Perhaps my father was wanting to get into a duel with someone?"
    Entry 10: "Number One: Try to find a compromise, no has to die in vain. Number Two: If the proceeds have a doctor onsight. Number Three: IF you die, die with pride. Number Four: Pray to your god that you live to see another day. Number Five: Take the breathes of air that your god has granted you, prepare yourself mentally and physically. Number 6: This is your last chance to backaway or pain WILL come your way. I will add more on this tomorrow."
    Entry 11: "Number 7: With Swords And Ships you can make the balance shift. Number 8: Prepare your swordmanship, practice your strike improve your movements. Number 9: Pray all the day before the duel commences. Number 10: Swords clashing and blood is drawn the victory will tell the story unless it's a draw. This is captivating we are approaching a storm."
    Entry 12: "And so my experiment begins with my friends are scattered to the winds, Steve is in Elpida, redefining Bravery, we will never be truly free until we fight for the truth for thee!"
    Entry 13: I've arrived, I will write more when I granted access to the island."

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

Hi Connor, please follow the format given for biographies.
    Your biography should include:

Full Name: [Your character Name]
    Nickname(s): [Character Nicknames]
    Date of birth: [Date the character was born, current year is 2405S]
    Place of birth: [Location of where Character was born e.e Mainland]
    Current residence: [Where the character currently lives]
    Job: [Characters current job]
    Interests and hobbies: [Characters Interests and Hobbies
    Religious Belief: [Religious beliefs of the character; http://www.minecraftfrontiers.com/wiki/index.php/Gods]
    Signature Item (s): [Signature items that have a meaning to the character]

• 1-2 paragraphs about your life on the Mainland.
    • 1 paragraphs about your decision to go to Elpida
    • 1-2 Signature Items (you may write a story on them as well if you want)

Please keep in mind the current year is 2405S when you choose your birth date.

In addition, your religious belief has to align with our world's religious sphere, and Christianity does not exist here. You can view the list of Gods and choose which one you most align with in your roleplaying experience.

3. Connor Sheehan

4. hastearms

hastearms Disciple of the Krispy Kreme Donut Gods Moderator Wiki

Looks good to me, @Alir99 will double check!

5. Connor Sheehan

Added full journal for funzies

6. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Nice bio!
    Would you mind adding a full birth date, so month and day too?
    Thanks.

7. Smaltin

Smaltin Verified Traveler

@Alir99 I'll go tell him you replied.

8. Connor Sheehan

9. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Great!
    Contact @tcvs to get your prototype badge and server access.
    Good luck!