Approved Hetrix's Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Hetrix, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hetrix

Hetrix Verified Traveler

Name-Christopher Alway
    Nick Name-Chris,Hetrix
    Age-19
    Birth Date-5/1/2386
    Gender-Male
    Place Of Birth-Main Land
    Current Residents-None,
    Job-Thief
    Hobbies/Interests-"Lightening"Heavy Purses
    Religious Belief-Follows Phaedron
    Signature item(s)-A gold plated dagger with a crooked blade dubbed Snagger Tooth he looted off another thief

Background:
    You don't need to know my name,call me Hetrix if you will,I'm a thief by trade,plundering numerous riches from people who don't need it.Now I'm no Robin Hood,I take from the rich,and I take from the poor,I may seem like a bastard to you,trust me I am,but life isn't a fantasy game to play,its about survival,and damn I'm good at doing exactly that.I was born with no parents,my Mom abandoned me as a child and i hated her since,and damn if I knew my father.Life as child wasn't easy,but damn if it was fun.Murder was never really my thing,If I could get what I wanted why would I need to kill someone who later I could get more stuff from.Not everyone thought that way though,one day while I was scavenging i found a half eaten piece of Mutton in a Trash can,though another Scavenger saw it first,while i had nothing to fight with he had a Knife,damn good looking one at that,In the end I gave the Bloke a nasty head injury,but an eye for an eye people say and I got a nasty scar on my forehead.I named the Knife I got from him Snagger Tooth after what the guys mouth looked like after i was done with him.After a few years I honed my thieving skills,being able to snag more valuable riches from un-watching eyes.And now here i am today,With no where to go,until I heard something

While I stealing my lunch from a bakery,I heard of a young couple talking about moving to a new land called Elpida,they talked about rumors saying that they had Exquisite Feasts,whatever Exquisite meant,and Palaces of GOLD,now gold is a word I can definitely understand!They talked about a ship leaving for the land today,and to the gods I knew I had to "Catch a ride",While the sailors were making preparations for the long trip I slithered my way to the bottom of the boat and hid there like a good thief,while no one was watching I grabbed a unprepared sailor and knocked him out cold,grabbed his uniform and pretended i was one of them.Now on a route to a new and mysterious land of opportunity,i had a little laugh thinking i might find my dad and give him a good slap or two.

2. Hetrix

Hetrix Verified Traveler

Btw im still making my profile picture,if anyone wants to help me out with that it would be great

3. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Nice bio
    EDIT: It's fine.

You could literally post any picture/meme/cartoon and I'm pretty sure you'll get accepted. But if you tell me what you want I might be able to help.

4. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

I think you are missing a parapgraph?

• Your character's name.
    • 1-2 paragraphs about your life on the Mainland.
    • 1 paragraphs about your decision to go to Elpida
    • 1-2 Signature Items (you may write a story on them as well if you want)
    • Pick at least 1 god your character follows.
    Otherwise nice bio!

Nico likes this.
  5. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

It says 1 or 2, they have 1 so I guess they're all good. Not sure though, up to staff to decide.

6. QuannTan

Point noted. :)

Nico likes this.
  7. GiantLion11

GiantLion11 Citizen

Your bio's not bad, just wait for a staff response. I liked how your character was able to get around buying his way to Elpida by doing what he does best. Some people forget they have to explain how they managed to get through the trip.

8. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Nice biography. It was fun to read - to the point and develops your character nicely.
    Couple things to note.
    1. Your character is presented mainly as a criminal. This is not a problem at all, just keep in mind we expect every player to treat others with respect. When interacting with other players, try to keep in mind they are there to have fun too. Often times purely criminal characters run the risk of alienating too many people if they are too negative towards others. You don't need to change anything about the biography, just keep that in mind. Does it make sense?
    2. You will also need a profile picture. I can't approve your biography before you get one. Doesn't need to be anything elaborate. Often times people pick a profile picture of something they like.

9. QuannTan

Might I suggest something simple? Go to a skin stealing website, get your own, steal the face. Simple, yet effective! :D

Or just a cat. Who doesn't love a good ole' cat picture!

Nico likes this.
  10. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

He said he was going to make a roleplay skin and use that on his profile picture. I think.

11. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

It doesn't matter what the photo is(unless it's inappropriate), he just needs to have one.

12. QuannTan

Oh, Cool! :D

Nico likes this.
  13. Hetrix

Hetrix Verified Traveler

And my Profile picture and skin is finished,was a bit hard cropping the head in so you get a poorly cropped head of my skin :D

Nico likes this.
  14. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thank you.
    Contact @tcvs for access to the server and your prototype badge.
    Good luck!

15. QuannTan

Congrats my friend! See you in game! :D

Nico likes this.
  16. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Did you make that yourself? Because I think it looks pretty neat ^-^

17. Hetrix

Hetrix Verified Traveler

Yup,took about 3 years though ;)

Nico likes this.