Approved Pandas Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by TheSleepingPanda, Jul 2, 2016.

1. TheSleepingPanda

TheSleepingPanda Traveler

Full Name: Lucis Silver
    Nickname(s):Lui, Lucky
    Date of birth: March 13th,2387s
    Place of birth: Main Land
    Current residence: No Current residence A wondering soul
    Job: Unemployed Finds Work along his way
    Interests and hobbies: Traveling And seeing what this world has to offer, and interested in one day starting his own business
    Religious Belief: Follows Marventa
    Signature Item (s):
    A Small Worn Exceedingly Old Map (very unreliable), His Fathers Journal.

Back Ground- After the death of my mother when I was only 17, and no known relation with my father I became alone, afraid, but was ready for the world. Every since i was little i had dreamed of adventure and this was my chance to see the world. A few short days after my mothers death with the reading of her will she left me an old map and a journal that apparently was once my fathers in his younger days. I thought that with this journal maybe my mother wanted me to find my father, or pick up on the adventure he left uncompleted in words of his journal.

In the year I've had traveling i could never bring my self to settle down any one place. I work enough to fund the next couple of days then move on to the next town, sleeping in the forest or when available the cheapest lodging. One day i hope that after my travels i will be able to create my own business and settle down but that is along road ahead of me.

Following my Fathers journal i found my self at a small coastal town (i never acquired the name but was a beautiful town) where someone had noticed the journal i was carrying along and said they were a friend of my fathers and knew him very well. My first real lead!!. His name was Issac a very odd sort and old if i might add, defiantly looked like he was off his rocker. But seeing he new my father what choice did i have but to listen and hope beyond hope he would lead my to where my father left. He told of a distant land across the sea called Elpida where he last heard my father was heading towards but it was only a rumor. So with the little money i could scarp up i caught a boat to Elpida, a new world, the last land my father could have Visited. Who know one day this island could be my home the only home i will ever truly know.

Addition- I remembered this after my bio and cant find anywhere to fit it in so adding below

Through my adventures i have found that the map left to me by my mother is very unrealiablecause of this i find my self lost most of the time, but my father journal says To be Found you must first be lost. I cant help but wonder maybe the map has a greater purpose that my father had found only time will tell for me.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    QuannTan likes this.
  2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

This also needs a day and month

EDIT: Nice bio btw, looks like it'll pass

3. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Could be longer, but hey it's a very interesting bio anyhow! Also, I think the "Back Ground" should just be "Background" ;D

Hopefully you'll pass, see you in game my friend!

Nico likes this.
  4. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Nice work on the bio. I can see you've put a lot of work in.
    There are a few grammatical errors - often times the "i" is not capital ("I"). You can go over it and fix that up if you feel like it.

Other than that, the biography is approved. Send a message to @tcvs and he will set you up.
    See you in game!