Approved Skullface_Skully's Bio

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Skullface_Skully, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

Full Name: Taylor Wilson
    Nickname(s): Skullface
    Date of birth: December 4th 2384S
    Place of birth: On the west route, going towards a small trade district north of the Mainland.
    Current residence: On the streets (aka. homeless)
    Job: Merchant
    Interests and hobbies: Sewing
    Religious Belief: Now, it seems only Phaedron is the only one looking over me. I have to be the one doing Legaros's work.
    Signature Item (s): A cloth mask with skull painted on it, and a leather journal I learned to write with.

Taylor's journal 1: This is my first time writing. I was given this journal by Mr. Donofrio. I have been learning about writing with his son. He said to keep writing and he will read what I wrote tomorrow.

Taylor's journal 34: I have been asked to write about my life. From what I have been sold, I was born while my parents were on their way back to their shop. They wrapped me up in some of the beaver pelts they had bought from the next town over. Besides that, I do not remember much.

Taylor's journal 37: Today I have sold my first thing. A man wanted to buy a scarf, and my parents were not around.I remembered how much we said we would sell it for, and got him to agree to the price. My parents were proud of me.

Taylor's journal entry 586: We just took in a new kid today. His name is Durante, could not have been older than 11 years old, and used to work at the lumber yard. He told us he used to work with over forty other kids making tables and shelves. Some day, I hope we will be able to free all them as well. For now, we just have to wait until nightfall. Then, we will give him a sack of bread and send him north-east to sanctuary. From there, he will receive help finding a better life for himself.

Taylor's journal entry 589: It has been 3 days, and we have not heard anything from the sanctuary. If he was lucky, the bears might have gotten to him; The people in here would not be as kind as to give him a quick death.

Taylor's journal entry 877: My life is over. All I managed to get from my home was my book, pen, and the dress I made years ago that I am now using as a blanket to keep me warm. If I needed, I could just walk to my now glowing house. I do not know how they found out about what we do, but now our shop is on fire, both my parents are dead, and Charlie is missing. He must have been taken back by now. We had a sack of bread already prepared for him.

When I ran into the house, I saw my parents piled in a corner. There bodies were only still warm because of the flames around them. They were murdered, and I plan on finding out who killed them. I am now waiting in front of the entrance to the query, where Charlie used to be held captive, forced to sort through the piles of stones for the entire day. I don't even want to image what is happening to him now.

Taylor's journal entry 878: I just sitting outside of the butcher shop. Inside is one of the men who killed my parents. I followed him from the query, where he collected his reward. I want to just rip his throat out right now.

- I now know the names of the others. The murderer spent all his money he collected from Charlie's condemnation on meats and opium. After figuring my way into his home, he barely noticed me walking in front of him. He was only focused on the pork in his hands. I did not even need to threaten him to open up to who else was with him last night. After that, he had no reason to be alive any longer. All the pork he had eaten quickly splattered to the floor with one, swift swipe of the knife that was on the table. At the sight of it, even I could not contain what I had eaten.

Skullface's journal, entry one: It has been done. There are now four less murderers on the streets. They were group of hunters, both for beavers and for slaves. I tracked them down to their shop, close to the lumber yard. Waiting until midnight, I turned the dress into a mask, painting a skull on it using my writing ink. I knew they were there because I could still see candles lit through the small windows. Once it was time, I moved quickly from room to room. Each hunter being easier than the last. I collected what money I could from them and left. They now all lie on the ground, waiting for the candles to either fade to nothing or to latch onto anything around them.

I knew I had nothing keeping me there any longer. I now sit here on a boat heading to a place called Elpida, a place where I can start a new life and forget about this old one.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  2. Nico

Nico Known Citizen

Interesting writing style, I haven't seen it before on here. Nice thinking!

3. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Oooh! Journal entry style! I like it! :D

Really nice bio!

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hello and welcome.
    Bio looks good so far.
    A few issues however:
    1) I have no clue what the "Kingdom of BearShade" is, as it's not part of the official lore. Please change that to something that is in the lore.
    2) Your character doesn't need to be in the server to have a job. This could be what job your character acquires once they join the server, so you could assign your character a job now, unless you want your character to be unemployed.
    If you could improve upon this, it would be great.
    Good luck.

5. Skullface_Skully

Skullface_Skully Citizen

I have fixed the second issue (I am now a homeless merchant), and changed the location.

6. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Thanks for your help.
    Welcome to the community!
    Message @tcvs for your badge and access to the server.
    Best of luck!

7. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Congratulations! See you in game Amigo! :D

Nico likes this.