Intro Some sort of intro title :|

Discussion in 'Intros and Outros' started by Dean Ayalon, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Dean Ayalon

Dean Ayalon Citizen

HELLLO ladies and gentleman!
    My name is Dean Ayalon and I'm a 17 year old (almost but let it slide ;) ) nerd studying programming and also using it to earn a bit of cash.
    I like RPG games, simply love em! (Obviously I'm a gamer, an unskilled one, but I tend to be alright). I don't like Minecraft so much, I spent too much time on it as a child, but fuck it*, it's not even Minecraft anymore.
    I am a horrible writer with an imagination of a robot (You may look at my bio if you want to see how horrible), but I try my best. People say I'm funny and such, but I'll let you decide that for yourselves (shrug).
    I am currently in 11th grade, meaning I have another year of school and then (as law states in my country) I'll go to the army. So I won't have a lot of time to be here and watch the game and the community grow, but I'll do the best with whatever time I do have :)
    AAAANYWAY.... I am here to both enjoy the game and enjoy the community, making friends is much better, no matter which game it is you're playing.

Have a nice day,
    Dean.

* I am not censoring my curses because a freaking star does not ever help, that's just stupid tbh. If cursing is prohibited here, I'll be a bit dissappointed, but I'll do my best to stop, apologizing ahead for any inconveniences.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. QuannTan

QuannTan Retired Staff Retired Staff

Evenin' and welcome! :D

3. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and possible in the upcoming future on the server. :)

4. GiantLion11

GiantLion11 Citizen

Welcome to the community! I'm taking up programming as a little hobby later in the year (because my school lacks any courses for it). Glad to see someone with similar interests.

5. QuannTan

Ya'll gettin' into coding, Ima warn you. You better make sure you have cleared you schedule ahead of time, because trying to figure out where you messed up and trying to make your script/whatever your making work will entertain you for a good few hours.. It took me a good 2 hours just to make a clock, worse though I have no idea where I put it.

Anyohw though, good luck with that you two! :D

6. GiantLion11

GiantLion11 Citizen

Don't worry. My exams end in four days. I have three months of nothingness to fill with computerized frustration and anger.

Edit : Oops... does this count as de-railing a thread? I don't know, actually, so I'll stop talking :confused:

7. QuannTan

Nah, we should be fine, he's a coder, you're a coder, I'm a half-A**ed coder. We are all on the same page! :D

8. Dean Ayalon

Dean Ayalon Citizen

Lol, had this customer not too long ago, he gave me a software someone built for him and asked me to fix and upgrade it, adding some more features.
    The software was HUGE, and stupidly build, took me a whole two months to just understand what everything does, another month to make what he wanted, and then another month of building it from scratch after his disk crashed because that stupid customer decided backing up the software on the SAME DISK is safe -_-
    But yeah, realizing where bugs are is horrible

Regardless, the job made up about $15k ($750 for me since it was my father's job, even though I did all the work, but yaknow, $750 is pretty fine with me)

9. QuannTan

Dang man, I don't do much of that type of repair. I work at my high school as an IT, and I mostly just fix physical problems with the computers. Sh*t, at that I only actually get paid minimum wage. and your over here making triple digits.. :p

10. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

11. Dean Ayalon

Dean Ayalon Citizen

Well, I'm full of finals, and I'm not the best at it, still a student, so I'm not sure how fit I am for it. Am willing to help sometimes (No, I am not sure what I mean)

12. QuannTan

I'm not a coder, I'm just an IT, which basicly defines to "Computer Janitor." Maybe Lion would want to, but best of luck with that! :D

13. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Welcome to the community, be sure to get your bio approved! We really want to have you in-game. If you need anything, just ask.

14. Dean Ayalon

Dean Ayalon Citizen

I surely will try, but I am terrible at this, I guess I'll now have to just wait and see, thanks :)

15. QuannTan

I'm sure you'll do fine! Besides, if you need help you've got quite a few people with ideas standing by! :D

Dean Ayalon likes this.