I lost my account

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by nidoranz, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

i lost my account and i can't afford to buy a new one due to some personal problems.I really want to join Minecraft Frontier..... what should i do? ;-;

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Do you know or still have access to the email account you used to buy MC? If yes then you can just contact them with your email address and they'll send a email with your password to you.

3. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

I already talked this to a staff,i lost access to both my email and password

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Hmm...then I'm not sure what could be done, unless you might have had a backup email for your MC email.

5. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

no, i'm sure no one wants to do this,but does anyone have a spare account? PM ,i really want to join MF.......

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  6. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Hmm... I have already had a long discussion with you about this both in public and via private message. I have tried every possible thing, and you have access to nothing. Have you tried the security questions? I am sure another family member would know the answers.

7. Zombie_Striker

Zombie_Striker Citizen

What do you mean by this? If you mean you no longer can access your account by your email address (I.e your MC account is no longer linked to your email), then unless you have any other security questions that you remember, you may not be able to access your account again.

Did you link your MC account to a Mojang Account? Have you done the security questions as said above? More importantly, have you talked to a representative who may be able to help? Having an account change their Email and possibly the password, and then receiving a message that that same account has been hacked may be enough for them to help you get your account back.

BTW: In order for someone to be able to change your e-mail address, they would need the password. To change the password, they would need your email address. Either way, in order for this to happen, they would either need your MC password or your email address and password. An easy way for anyone to get either one of those things would be if you use the same password for multiple accounts (Minecraft, your Email, or another game). If you are using one password/similar passwords for multiple accounts, then at this point I would recommend you change them to avoid having those accounts being hacked.

8. Saphiria

He lost access to his email address due to series of unfortunate and terrible events.

9. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

i don have any family member left except my little brother n my mom,,i asked my mom,she said she don't know n told me to study instead of playing game

10. Saphiria

But, if the security questions were about your dad, she would know, right? If I were you I would wait it out and ask in a few days.

11. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

no, the question is where is his first street,second is what is the name of his first gf

12. Saphiria

Then you should be fine.... Right?

13. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

no,the answer is not my mom's name n we don remember where he first lived

14. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Thread Closed

This thread seems to be in an infinite loop. Since we are not affiliated with Mojang, there is nothing we can do. Since you don't have the email nor know your security questions there is not much else that can be done. We wish you the best of luck on gaining access to your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.