Prototype Making it offline?(cracked)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by nidoranz, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

Hey! i would like to suggest that you change the server into offline mode,this will let more people join as poor peoples only use cracked version of minecraft,since you already have this 'white-listing' system,cracked player cannot avoid bans.This can also increase the income of the donations and make this server more popular,please think about this and thanks for reading

2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

I don't think we are planning on doing this because the cracked version of minecraft is technically illegal as it infringes copyright. Also I don't think it will increase donations because if people don't pay for minecraft, why would they give donations?
    So far as I know this won't be happening, but @tcvs and @Tomas can give their opinions too.

3. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

Well,some of them do donate like in popular cracked server.i've seen a lot of donors in cracked server

4. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

I'm sorry but I should've made it clearer. The main point is not donations. The main point is that cracked minecraft is illegal, regardless of how friendly players are or how much they donate, so I don't know if we are going to be supporting that.

Tomas and nidoranz like this.
  5. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

So, first off it is illegal to have a cracked Minecraft account/server. Second off, if they make their name "Tomas" they can join the server under his name since he is whitelisted, and they can then wreak havoc. Additionally, increase of donations? If you cannot afford a $19.99 Minecraft account, I highly doubt you will donate to our server, so they will decrease donations. If we become cracked we would have to add an authentication system which is a pain and a lot of work to add and use.

Long story short, no, we do not have an plans for this.

tcvs, nidoranz and MisterErwin like this.
  6. tcvs

tcvs Administrator Administrator Developer

Locked Thread.

Our stance on this is very evident. We will not be supporting cracked accounts here on Minecraft Frontiers. There is no discussion on this topic and we will not be changing our stance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.