Approved Lumiinae's Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by SamuraiN1nja, Apr 3, 2016.

1. SamuraiN1nja

SamuraiN1nja Verified Traveler

Full Name: Ellie Sky
    Nickname(s): Lumiinae
    Date of birth: 20th of November 2385S
    Place of birth: Mainland
    Current residence: A small house in Elpida
    Job: Warrior
    Interests and hobbies: Training, and Reading
    Religious Belief: Ignarus
    Signature Item (s): A sword which was bestowed upon me by my Father Named "Star"

"Daughter of a Warrior who has passed away"

"Useless"

"Weak"

I'm Lumiinae and i work as a Warrior. Ever since my Father has died every one has been saying that it was my fault and that i was too weak to help defend of any enemy's. After my father died i was left alone with my mother struggling to survive on small amounts of resources i had to work as a farmer with my mother which was really tough at a young age and as i slowly grew up i became good enough to be able to work normally as a farmer should. Once i was strong enough to work on my own i continued as a farmer slowly raising my own money as well as helping my mother, i later informed my Mom that i was planning to leave since i have slowly made enough to go to Elpida which i heard was a well known location for becoming stronger. I was then given the Okay to leave to carry on my dreams and that was when i took off. During my travels I encountered Bears, Boars , Snakes ,and etc this has allowed me to become more well known of how most battles would be like. The fact that i'm weak i have become one of the lowest ranks of Warrior and that i have finally arrived now I must train my way to the top and show proof that i am Strong enough to defend who i care about and everyone in the Mainland. i'm planning on using the sword which has been bestowed upon me to get to the top and improve my swordsmanship i also don't plan on losing this sword since when i was little my Father has said that if he has to "leave" then i shall inherit his most precious item which was his sword. Now i must go on an Adventure to train fighting. I Pray to the God of Ignarus that i will someday prove the Citizens wrong of how "Weak, Useless" i am and wish to have the Gods help to increase my strength over time.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  2. Alir99

Alir99 The Guy Who Does Stuff Moderator Community Team

Welcome to Frontiers.
    Interesting story so far. Try adding a bit more about your life before you travelled to Elpida and a smaller bit about your actual travel to Elpida.
    Good luck!

3. SamuraiN1nja

I've made some changes to my Bio i hope that its now better than before!

4. Alir99

Thank you for the cooperation. However why is your characters full name Tammy Nguyen, which is the name of another member?
    Please change that.

5. SamuraiN1nja

sorry about that the other person with that name is my cousin and i didnt notice that they would think of the same thing as me XD i'll change it

6. Alir99

Thank you.
    @tcvs will give you access to the server and your prototype badge. Please contact him letting him know.
    Best of luck!

7. nidoranz

nidoranz Citizen

Welcome! let's get along as you and me watches anime,(no offence to those who don't watch anime tho)looking forward to play with you! :33

8. Saphiria

Saphiria Retired Staff Retired Staff

Congrats! I hope to see you in-game.