Approved Supernova's Character Biography

Discussion in 'Character Bios' started by Supernova, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Supernova

Supernova Verified Traveler

Full Name: Bartholomew Chevalier
    Nickname(s): Chevalier
    Date of birth: 2350S
    Place of birth: Ortisia, Patraeia
    Current residence: Ortisia
    Job: Currently a top advisory for the Mircrurus Mercs, under the employment of Joel Vernandos
    Interests and hobbies:Fine wines, Botany, Hunting, model ships, and poetry.
    Religious Belief: Pays heed to all gods, especially Metus
    Signature Item (s): A silver sapphire ring, engraved with the guild's symbol.

Biography
    Bartholomew was born into poverty in the city of Ortisia. Early years were hard enough as his family often had little to no money to feed the household. At one point he ran away from home, tired of the living conditions of his ramshackle home. For 3 years to come, he survived on the streets by doing odd jobs and stealing from those who were ungrateful for their wealth in his eyes. Around the time he was reaching his final stages of maturity, on one warm evening, he decided to take a stroll to the noble district. As we was strolling, he heard a crash and a scream from around the street corner. Around the corner came 2 figures with sacks over their shoulders. As a sort of vigilante, he took action. Knocking out the first thief in one hit and discombobulating the other. The sacks, he realized, were probably loaded with precious items. Instead of waiting around, he took one of the sacks that felt heavier, and left the other at the door of the place that had been robbed.

He invested the money he made from the sack's contents as wisely as possible. After a year or two, he finally ended up with a small plot of land, to which he turned into a whiskey distillery. From there he was able to work his way up into a full fledged business owner. He eventually came into the possession of 1/4 of the farms on the outskirts of Ortisia for grain for whiskey distillation. His success caught the eye of Joel Vernandos, a wealthy owner of a popular guild by the name of the Mircrurus Mercs. He offered him an opportunity to join the guild, recognizing the wealth he could bring. Chevalier accepted the offer, and eventually moved his way up in the ranks of the guild until he became a high ranking adviser to Joel. For six years he thrived under his new position, until a special request was presented to him. A request that could extend the guild to new lands. He was to travel to the island of Insulera seeking opportunities to bring much wealth to the guild. While he is there, he has also been requested by Vernandos to watch over his son Cristopher, a young bard also seeking adventure in this new and strange land.

2. jamestiger

jamestiger Known Citizen

I sent Tomas a message concerning this already but this biography does involve my character's background. I helped him through the whole process so I just wanted to let you know he had permission to involve me. Hopefully he gets approved. :D

3. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Great biography. It's nice to see a character linked to trade. :)

4. Tomas

Tomas Owner Owner Administrator

Make sure you upload a forum avatar picture, so that I can approve you for beta!